On this very special episode, Heart of Dating’s very own host Kait shares her personal story on dealing with heartbreak. Kait gets #real and shares about how a broken relationship has taught her to deeply love herself and not forget her self-worth. This episode focuses on healing and learning that you don’t have to try to convince someone to stay with you. Kait also shares her wisdom from going through these painful experiences by sharing her biggest heartbreak takeaways:
- Not letting your value come from someone else
- Deeply loving yourself to not lose yourself
- Understanding that God’s plan for your life is always better than your own
- Learning that “There is protection in rejection”
- No person will ever complete you as God has already made you totally and completely whole
- Letting go of the need to understanding the WHY, and instead focus on WHAT to do to move forward!
- Truly moving ON and not letting fixation hold you back
- Making #boundaries in a break-up and sticking to them
- Remember that “every rejection is one step closer to your forever yes!”
We hope you feel incredibly encouraged after today’s episode that it is possible to break-up in a healthy way!