Friends! It’s the last and FINAL episode of this incredible miniseries with the EPIC JD Rodgers! These past 8 weeks have been an absolute blast as we dove into some piping hot dating topics! Not only is our final episode of this miniseries… BUT, it’s the last and final episode of 2020 here at Heart of Dating! (WOWZA!)
So you know, we’re finishing off HOT. Today, we’re answering the question that may make you blush… IS making-out a sin?!
Our answers may not be what you think…
Some Highlights of Today’s Minisode:
- Anytime you get physical with someone, you are creating strong ties and bonds with them.
- Having a sexual drive or sexual desire is not a bad thing
- While making-out itself may not be a sin, it can be introduced into the relationship because of sinful tendencies
- A man’s job in a relationship is to first honor God and then honor the woman that he is dating.
- Search the “why” behind your actions and the “why” of you wanting to make out.
- You want to honor your own body…and if you’re choosing to make-out just because you want to please the other person, then you may not be honoring your own body.
- For a lot of guys, it’s hard to stop at making out because of physical ramifications confusing your body…. it’s best to avoid this.
- Go on the journey of discovering why you’re choosing to put value in making out.
- You don’t need physical validation or connection in a dating relationship.
- “Your goal in dating is to honor the other person well” -JD Rodgers
Connect with JD on Instagram HERE