Ever wonder why in the world… Christians make first dates so WEIRD?!
Today, Kait is back with JD Rodgers as they discuss how we can stop being so awkward about going on first dates! (Seriously friends… it’s just coffee not a marriage proposal)
Some highlights from today’s episode:
- Healthy dating may have some awkwardness, but that is normal! Just embrace it!
- You get to be impressed, not impressive.
- “I’m go to be in the moment as a there you are person, not a ‘Here I am’ person”
- Humility looks good on anyone.
- Be engaged, stay curious, and be in the moment!. Make the person feel seen, heard, and valued!
- Evaluate how they treat OTHER people while you’re on the date.
- Don’t be so close-minded to “a type”
- The goal of a first date is simply to see if you want to go on a second!
- JD and Kait also strongly recommended no kissing on a first date!
Connect with JD!
Follow him on Instagram HERE