We are so excited for this final episode of 2019… and last episode of the decade! Over this past year we have had so many incredible guests and discussed so many topics and have had over half a million downloads! This week we really wanted to focus on you, our listeners and our family. So we took a poll on instagram to see what questions you had about dating. Today, Kait answers your burning questions candidly from her heart with wisdom and vulnerability on this special end of year episode.
Some of the questions Kait answers today are:
- How do I reach out to a guy on social media that does not follow me?
- How do you express interest in someone you haven’t talked to before?
- What do you do when someone wants to move faster in a relationship than you do?
- How do you guard your heart when you’re excited for a relationship?
- What are the top 5 questions you should ask yourself before you start dating someone?
- What to do if someone is sending mixed signals?
- Should I ask my date on a second date while on our first date or should I wait a few days?
- What are some good first date ideas?
- How do you not feel bad about blocking someone even if they’re bad for you?
- What kind of Boundaries do you set to make sure you don’t jump into a relationship too early post-breakup?
- How can you comfort a friend who’s discouraged about dating?
- What are your typical follow ups after a good date? Bad date?