Friends! We have a special and unique episode for you today.
A few weeks ago we had friends Ryan and Selena Frederick on HOD to really share about what it looks like to have a Fierce, Faith-Filled Dating Relationship and they truly brought SUCH incredible wisdom and insight! At the end of the interview they honored our host Kait by asking her to be on their podcast, Fierce Marriage. We LOVED hearing their conversation and thought it would be fun for a change to share with you Kait being interviewed with her advice for dating and singleness.
Kait, Ryan and Selena had a very interesting and fun conversation! A few of the things they talked about include:
- How married couples can help and encourage singles and daters
- The dating scene and how to navigate it as a Christian
- How to set healthy boundaries and habits for dating
- Dating as a means of growing in Kingdom purpose
- Some ways singles can “hyper-spiritualize” the dating process
- Leaving others better than you found them when dating
- What physical boundaries should dating couples have?
- Kait mentioned an “eroticism for life” (listen for the full context!)
- Creating a “board of advisors” for your dating life
- Kait shared one of her WORST dating stories
We cannot wait for you to hear this special episode!